Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I Received A Death Threat From "Israel"

Kawther Salam

Whatever the criminal Israeli sender wanted to tell me with his message, he will not scare me or stop my words. This kind of threat will never stop me from exposing the daily crimes, destruction, murders, terror, IDF "activities" in Palestinian towns and cities.

Loudly I say that freedom of speech is privileged under international laws, that the Israeli intelligence or Mossad or whatever will not scare me. I am not scared from Israel, I am not scared from that state of executioners. The former Israeli Knesset member and former deputy defense minister and one of Israels top executioners, Efraim Sneh, said in his response to criticism from the extreme rightist parties of Israel, Shas, Mifdal and Moledet "We are doing and implementing the execution and the punishment against the Palestinians in silence and in a very quite way, we don't need to declare openly and before the public what we are doing".
Israel does not need to send messages threatening to kill me. Israel has committed war crimes, genocide, daily murders, destruction of infrastructure and of private and public property, of agricultural land, of water sources, and collective punishment in my homeland. Threatening me will not increase or decrease the daily crimes of Israel against Palestinian civilians, journalists and peace activists. I have seen and lived with their crimes all my life. Do they think that they can scare me with yet another threat ?
Complete Article

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so odd. If there was a death threat, then why didn't she post the actual text of the death threat?

Answer: Because she's just another lying Arab.

Anonymous said...

Still no post of the actual "death threat"?

How strange...